First we’ll need your details so that we can contact you should your ticket be drawn
- Lottery numbers can be purchased from lottery co-ordinators at any time from July 2018.
- After September 2018 numbers can be purchased for the inclusion into the following month’s draw.
- The numbers are priced at £12.00 yearly (£1.00 per month.)
- On receipt of the £12 you will be issued with an allocated lottery number. You are not able to choose your own number.
- ONLY numbers paid for in advance will be included in the draw.
- The draw will take place on the first Monday in every month (with the exception of July when there shall be two draws for July & August to take account of school holidays.)
- 50 % of each months proceeds received from number sales will be paid out as prize money.
- 50 % of each months proceeds will go into SOS funds for use as voted on by SOS members.
- There will be only 1 winning number drawn each month.
- The holder of the winning number will be contacted to inform them of the win and to pass on the winnings.
- Records will be kept of all monies received.
- These records will be made available to lottery members to see if requested.